Job Description – Marketing and Administrative Manager
Opening for a part-time (typically 22 hours per week) position for a marketing and administrative professional, experienced in digital communications, office management and administrative support. This position is remote.
- Creating and editing marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Management and oversight of inbound digital marketing campaigns utilizing HubSpot methodology
- Bookkeeping (QuickBooks Online) entering all financial transactions and reconciling QB each month. Processing and creating invoices, managing payments, issuing checks, etc.
- Creating and editing proposals, comparison spreadsheets and other documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Creating, updating and management of client files
- Creating office space availability reports in Costar
- Creating, ordering and maintaining supply/marketing inventory
- Scheduling property tours for brokers and clients
- Sorting and distributing mail
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with email marketing campaign platforms such as HubSpot or Robly
- Bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks Online
- Experience working with legal documents and ability to understand basic legal language
- Proficient using Acrobat Pro, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and
- High school diploma/GED with a minimum 2 years of marketing and/or general office experience OR bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 months of work or internship experience
Preferred Skills and Characteristics:
- Experience with WordPress editing and inbound digital marketing (HubSpot)
- Demonstrated ability to work to task and deadline independently with limited supervision
- Self-starter/takes initiative
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attentive to detail
- Commercial real estate industry knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.